Direct with service £2194
Our modest direct cremation with service is inclusive of all the third party costs and funeral directors fees as listed below:
Third party costs include the following: £1344
- All fees paid to Worthing crematorium £585.
- Doctors Fees (2 x £82 for each doctor = £164, two are required to certify any death) These costs will be deducted if the death has been referred to a coroner.
- Officiant to conduct the service, religious or non religious £200.
- Service for up to 50 guests for up to 1hour 30minutes at the Long Furlong Barns in Findon £395.
Professional service fee includes the following: £850
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to bring your love one into a care within a 30mile radius. We are also available during office hours for advice and support.
- We care for all our guests with love and affection as if they were part of our own family, and support clients to be involved in the care of their loved ones if they wish
- Funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home, or we have our own private room on the premises if you would prefer.
- We endeavour to meet any requests you have with regards to the funeral and we will work to book a date and time that suits you.
- Assistance with the completion of all the legal responsibilities associated with the funeral.
- Choice of two coffins (Traditional or Cardboard) both are fully lined and fitted. You may upgrade the coffin for an additional cost.
- Chapel of rest visits at a time convenient to you.
- Private ambulance to transport your loved one to the crematorium after the service at Long Furlong Barns.
- The collection distribution and organisation of all floral tributes, charitable donations and obituary notices.
- Looking after your loved ones’ ashes and returning them to you at a time of your convenience
Not everyone feels capable of going to the crematorium on the day of the funeral so we have teamed up with the Long Furlong Barns to offer you a different type of package.
This involves us bringing your loved one to the barns ready for you and your guests to hold a private service with a celebrant of your choosing. The service can last up to 1hour 30mins. We will then take your loved one up to the crematorium once the service has finished. There is also an option to stay on at the barns to hold the wake at an extra cost or you may want to go on to somewhere else to celebrate the life of your loved one.
If there are 50-100 guests the Long Furlong Barns will be £495 and if there are 100+ the cost will be £595.
At the time of arrangement you will be required to pay a 50% deposit with the outstanding balance to be paid 14 days after the funeral. If you are wishing to claim DWP help you will need to inform us of this at the time of arrangement.
Please call 01903 242930 for any assistance or questions you may have