Modest funeral £2264
Our modest funeral is inclusive of all the third party costs and funeral directors fees as listed below:
Third party costs include the following: £1414
- All fees paid to The Oaks Havant Crematorium on your behalf including a 30 minute service £850.
- Doctors Fees (2 x £82 for each doctor = £164, two are required to certify any death) These costs will be deducted if the death has been referred to a coroner.
- The provision of a black hearse to transport your loved one to the crematorium £200.
- Minister Costs, whether this be a religious or non religious service conducted by a Minister, Priest or a celebrant £200.
Professional service fee includes the following: £850
- We operate a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service to bring your love one into a care within a 30mile radius. We are also available during office hours for advice and support.
- Looking after your loved one until the day of the funeral, including daily care and attention. This includes dressing them in an outfit of your choice, or we can supply gowns.
- Funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home, or we have our own private room on the premises if you would prefer.
- We endeavour to meet any requests you have with regards to the funeral and we will work to book a date and time that works for you.
- Assistance with the completion of all the legal responsibilities associated with the funeral.
- Choice of two coffins (Traditional or Cardboard) both are fully lined and fitted. You may upgrade the coffin for an additional cost.
- Chapel of rest visits at a time convenient to you.
- The provision of four pallbearers to assist with carrying the coffin into the chapel on the day of the service.
- The collection distribution and organisation of all floral tributes, charitable donations and obituary notices.
- Looking after your loved ones’ ashes and returning them to you at a time of your convenience.
At the time of arrangement you will be required to pay a 50% deposit with the outstanding balance to be paid 14 days after the funeral. If you are wishing to claim DWP help you will need to inform us of this at the time of arrangement.
Please call 01903 242930 for any assistance or questions you may have