Modest burial: £3,750
The cemeteries included in this package are Durrington, Southwick, Lancing and Sompting
Our modest burial is inclusive of all the third party costs and funeral directors fees as listed below:
Third party costs include the following: £2,850
- All fees paid to Worthing Borough Council, these include the purchase of exclusive rights for burial (£945) and the interment fee (£1,495)
- Officiant to conduct the service, Religious or non religious (£200)
- The provision of a black hearse to transport your loved one to the cemetery (£210).
Professional service fee includes the following: £900
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service to bring your loved one into a care within a 30mile radius. We are also available during office hours for advice and support.(We do not charge extra to bring your loved one into our care)
- We care for all our guests with love and affection, as if they were part of our own family, and support clients to be involved in the care of their loved ones if they wish.
- Funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home, or we have our own private room on the premises if you would prefer.
- We endeavour to meet any requests you have with regards to the funeral and we will work to book a date and time that suits you.
- Assistance with the completion of all the legal responsibilities associated with the funeral.
- Choice of two coffins (Traditional wood or Cardboard) both are fully lined and fitted. You may upgrade the coffin for an additional cost.
- Chapel of rest visits at a time convenient to you.
- The provision of four pallbearers to assist with carrying the coffin into the chapel on the day of the service and then to the graveside after the service.
- The collection distribution and organisation of all floral tributes, charitable donations and obituary notices.
Durrington Cemetery has a chapel that can be used for a service prior to the burial taking place, there will be an additional charge of £215 for this service.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CEMETERY FEES MAY BE DOUBLED FOR NON-RESIDENTS
At the time of arrangement you will be required to pay a 50% deposit with the outstanding balance to be paid 14 days after the funeral. If you are wishing to claim DWP help you will need to inform us of this at the time of arrangement.
Please call 01903 242930 for any assistance or questions you may have