Direct Cremation with Service at The Arter Chapel
A modest direct cremation with service for only £1895
Our modest direct cremation with service at the Arter chapel is inclusive of all the third-party costs and funeral directors’ fees as listed below:
- All fees paid to Worthing Crematorium.
- Doctors’ Fees.
- Officiant to conduct the service, religious or non-religious.
- Service for up to 30 guests with no time limit in our Arter Chapel.
- Webcast facilities inclusive of a usb stick with a copy of the service free of charge.
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to bring your loved one into our care within a 30-mile radius. We are also available during office hours for advice and support. (We do not charge to bring your loved one into our care).
- We care for all our guests with love and affection as if they were part of our own family and support clients to be involved in the care of their loved ones if they wish.
- Looking after your loved one until the day of the funeral including daily gentle care and attention. This includes dressing your loved one in an outfit of your choice or we can supply gowns.
- Funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home or at our shop premises if you would prefer.
- We endeavour to meet any requests you have with regards to the funeral and we will work to book a date and time that suits you.
- Assistance with the completion of all the legal responsibilities associated with the funeral.
- Choice of two coffins (Traditional or Cardboard) both are fully lined and fitted. You may upgrade the coffin for an additional cost.
- Chapel of rest visits at a time convenient to you.
- Private ambulance to transport your loved one to the crematorium after the service at the Arter Chapel.
- The collection, distribution and organisation of all floral tributes, charitable donations and obituary notices.
- Looking after your loved ones’ ashes and returning them to you at a time of your convenience within a 10-mile radius.
Our Arter Chapel can accommodate up to 30 mourners, it has a state-of-the-art music and lighting system along with a large flat screen TV which enables families to watch a montage of photos of their loved one’s life, sharing memories for a more personal experience.
The Arter Chapel was opened on 11th November 2020 and recently named in memory of a dear friend to many who sadly lost her battle with cancer at the age of 37. We held our first live webcast service in our chapel to enable more friends and family to watch Becky’s service and bring more people together to say their final goodbyes.
The Chapel is available to hire for any service that has webcast possibilities from any crematorium or church at a cost of £150. Please contact Tara for more information.
There is easy access from the A24, A27 and A259, with ample off-road parking and disabled access.
At the time of the arrangement you will be required to pay a minimum £1000 deposit with the outstanding balance to be invoiced five days after the day of the funeral. If you are wishing to claim DWP you will need to inform us of this at the time of arrangement.
Should you wish to organise a pre-paid funeral plan please add an extra £250 to the above price.
Tara guided us through an incredibly emotional experience. She was respectful, compassionate, friendly, professional and nothing was too much to ask. I would highly recommend her for any funeral, knowing you and your loved one will be well taken care of. Truly a beautiful soul. Natalie Mardell.