A 'Direct Cremation' with no funeral service
If you choose to have a Cremation Only, your loved one will be taken care of until the day of the funeral. They will then be taken to the Crematorium to be cremated with no service having taken place.
A modest cremation for only £1340
Our modest Cremation Only is inclusive of all the third-party costs and funeral directors’ fees.
- All fees paid to the local crematorium.
- Doctors’ Fees.
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service to bring your loved one into our care within a 20-mile radius. We are also available during office hours for advice and support. (We do not charge to bring your loved our into our care).
- We care for all our guests with love and affection as if they were part of our own family and support clients to be involved in the care of their loved ones if they wish.
- Looking after your loved one until the day of the funeral including daily gentle care and attention. This includes dressing your loved one in an outfit of your choice or we can supply gowns.
- Funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home or at our shop premises if you would prefer.
- We endeavour to meet any requests you have with regards to the funeral and we will work to book a date and time that suits you.
- Assistance with the completion of all the legal responsibilities associated with the funeral.
- Choice of two coffins (Traditional or Cardboard) both are fully lined and fitted up to 6'2" x 22". Larger coffins will incur an additional charge. You may upgrade the coffin for an additional cost.
- Chapel of rest visits at a time convenient to you.
- Ceremonial vehicle to transport your loved one to the crematorium.
- Looking after your loved ones’ ashes and returning them to you at a time of your convenience within a 10-mile radius.
At the time of the arrangement you will be required to pay the balance in full. If you are wishing to claim DWP you will need to inform us of this at the time.
Should you wish to organise a pre-paid funeral plan please add an extra £250 to the above price.
Tara guided us through an incredibly emotional experience. She was respectful, compassionate, friendly, professional and nothing was too much to ask. I would highly recommend her for any funeral, knowing you and your loved one will be well taken care of. Truly a beautiful soul. Natalie Mardell.