Modest funeral £2,494
Our modest funeral is inclusive of all the third party costs and funeral directors fees as listed below:
Third party costs include the following: £1,644
- All fees paid to Surrey and Sussex Crematorium on your behalf including a 30 minute service £1070.
- Doctors Fees (2 x £82 for each doctor = £164, two are required to certify any death) These costs will be deducted if the death has been referred to a coroner.
- The provision of a black hearse to transport your loved one to the crematorium £210.
- Officiant to conduct the service, religious or non religious £200.
Professional service fee includes the following: £850
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to bring your love one into a care within a 30mile radius. We are also available during office hours for advice and support.
- We care for all our guests with love and affection as if they were part of our own family, and support clients to be involved in the care of their loved ones if they wish.
- Funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home, or we have our own private room on the premises if you would prefer.
- We endeavour to meet any requests you have with regards to the funeral and we will work to book a date and time that suits you.
- Assistance with the completion of all the legal responsibilities associated with the funeral.
- Choice of two coffins (Traditional or Cardboard) both are fully lined and fitted. You may upgrade the coffin for an additional cost.
- Chapel of rest visits at a time convenient to you.
- The provision of four pallbearers to assist with carrying the coffin into the chapel on the day of the service.
- The collection distribution and organisation of all floral tributes, charitable donations and obituary notices.
- Looking after your loved ones’ ashes and returning them to you at a time of your convenience.
- Should you wish to organise a pre paid funeral plan please add an extra £250 to the above price.
At the time of the arrangement you will be required to pay a 50% deposit with the outstanding balance invoiced to you five days after the funeral has taken place. If you are wishing to claim DWP you will need to inform us of this at the time of arrangement.
Please call 01903 242930 for any assistance or questions you may have